• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by edward2016

1. sentient wipers

on my 96 ranger 2.3.... sometimes the wipers come on randomly. really strange lol.. it's embarrassing when its completely sunny outside and these things are just a flapping. help plz
  2. sunpro super tach 2 issues

Is there anyone that can elaborate where the white wire goes? got the rest figured out but i need to know which wire it splices into for it to dim. also, when i turn my headlamps on, i get a really high pitched noise coming from the tach. the 12 volt pwr is on the radio fuse #29. any...
  3. Rough idle,check engine light

This morning came out to start my 98 ranger . Very rough idle, shaking the whole truck. Stalled after about 5-10 seconds. Recranked with a check engine light, truck was sounding weird as i took it down the road. Just ended up parking it. Need help please, thank u
  4. bleeding master cylinder - soft clutch pedal

earlier i tired bleeding the slave cylinder. did that correctly to find out i now have a very soft clutch. starts but wont go into gear. goes into gear fine with the truck off. i've tried to take apart this master cylinder mechanism inside the cab behind the pedal. something about getting the...
  5. faulty dimmer switch

on my 98 ranger, my dimmer switch hasn't worked right ever since i bought it. At night while driving it the instrument cluster is so bright and it bothers my vision. if i try to dim it just shuts it off completely. sometimes i get lucky and it will work for a few days but it usually never dims right
  6. Taillights and Instrument Cluster lights wont come on

I just finished installing a sub and amp a few days ago. Got in my truck to come to work, started my truck and my dash lights flickerd then went off. Turned my lights off and on and still didnt work. Then got to work and notced my taillights dont work. Checked some fuses and they seem fine...
  7. Clutch Issue_Please Help

Here lately I've been having trouble going into any gear at a stop. It takes quite an effort and a few tries but finally pops in with no grinding. I've seen its either the slave cylinder or just the clutch. I'm pretty sure the clutch has 152,000 miles on it. I would like to know if any body else...
  8. Comps and Tweeters

I am thinking about installing comps and tweeters in my 98 ranger. How would I install the tweeters in my doors? Do i literally have to drill holes in my doors?
  9. 98 2.5L engine races when clutch is engaged. very annoying PLEASE HELP

Hello I'm Edward and I recently bought this 98 Ranger. While driving around town, when I press in the clutch to downshift or to stop, the engine revs up real high without even on the throttle. (Probably 3500 4000 RPM) When I come to a stop or press the throttle the truck goes down to an idle...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad