• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by e30dirty

1. m5od starter

So swapped trans and used all 94 expo, but only starter I could find was 99 expo. (same part #) It had 2 wires running to it. Im thinking the secondary wire could be ran to ignition but I have it bridged to primary hot right now. it starts but sticks. what have you guys that have done this swap...
  2. m5od headaches

trucks an 87 b2, FI 2.9 had a a4ld that i broke the case on. Swapped in a junk yard m5od and and having some issues. Installed new slave/master reused line. bled well, no air, decent pressure. Start it up wont shift into gear just grinds to hell! repeated bleed (more than once) 2xchecked...
  3. B2 motor/trans issues

Last weekend we went up to the rubicon and ran the trail, b2 did great! now the hills leaving tahoe were a different story. it normally struggles on hills, SAS w/ 38's. 2.9 motor. But it was doing really good pulling most at 70 and cruising at 75. Then a vacuum line blew off. The one that goes...
  4. B2 dirty, No time wasted

Hey guys new on TRS, I'm running an 87' B2. Sold the 4" rough Country lift, Stock axles, an 33's last week swapped in a 9" and working on the 44 swap up front right now. Ill post more pics as I go. The front will be using the forged radius arms (soon to be stretched) and 1 3/4" Heim joints...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad