• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DZita88

1. Need help locating new vacuum hoses 01 2.3

I have been dealing with a system lean code (p0171) It has taken me a long time to figure out what was wrong but I am almost certain it is my vacuum hoses. I hooked up a smoke machine and I am getting smoke out of my vacuum hoses on the back of my intake manifold. There is 2 I am mostly...
  2. Bank 1 system to lean 2001 ford ranger

Wow thank you so much for the long detailed reply. I truly appriciate that. So essentially you think it is an exhaust leak somewhere between the exhaust manifold and 02 sensor? It would make sense why is still runs great if it just had a minor exhaust leak. I can take it to the muffler works in...
  3. Bank 1 system to lean 2001 ford ranger

My 01 ford ranger 2.3 5 speed has been getting engine code p0171 for about 4000 miles now. Bank 1 system to lean. I replaced the intake manifold about 15000 miles ago. I took the intake manifold off to reinsure everything was sealed well. I replaced my pcv valve and my fuel filter recently. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad