• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Drw0392

1. For Sale Konig Blix 3 (20”x8”) w/ Potenza tires

Description: I have a set of Konig Rolf Blix 3 in 20” x 8.5”They are in good condition and have Bridgestone Potenza 295/35zr20 tires mounted., However the rubber is ~50%. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them, they are just a hair to wide for the front end of my wife’s Jeep Compass. You...
  2. SOLD! Supercharged SOHC 4L modbox $700

Supercharged SOHC 4L modbox adapter with Eaton SC. Has only 3000K, built from a bare block up. Built right, ready for boost. Put 300+HP to the ground at around 10 PSI boost. Professionally built by a member out of Utah. Had it ready to go in my truck until it was totaled, so now I have no...
  3. For Sale Rust-Oleum 2.5 car garage floor sealer

Description: Up for sell is a brand new in box Rust-Oleum “RockSolid” 2.5 car garage floor sealer- color gray (with optional color sprinkle accents that can be added for extra visual appeal and help to hide wear and tear). All materials are present (nothing is missing) Condition: Like New in...
  4. For Sale Checking Interest 1999 OHV 4L & AT

How about $500 for the long block (including all belt driven assemblies) and CPU. I'd do the engine and tranny for $750 (for local pick-up). It still runs strong and smooth- in addition it just passed CA emissions testing well within the limits.
  5. For Sale Checking Interest 1999 OHV 4L & AT

Sorry, I just got this message. For some reason I wasn’t notified when you posted. I’m located in Northern CA, are talking about picking it up, or getting it shipped?
  6. For Sale 2002 Fx4 Part Out, Northern UT

I need a 5r55e automatic transmission, do you one? Thanks.
  7. Installing a 2004 SOHC 4L MODBOX SC'd V6 into my 99 xcab 4x4 (currently have the OHV 4L v6)

as the title says I' swapping my OHV 4L for a modbox SC'd SOHC 4L, The donor engine has been completely rebuilt (all the way down to the bare block. The engine has been dynotuned, so I'm using the inlcuded ECM. I was told tat bc my truck is a 1999, the 2004 ECM won't work on my 1999 5r55e...
  8. For Sale Checking Interest 1999 OHV 4L & AT

Checking Interest: I’m considering selling the OHV 4L (including ECM) and automatic transmission out of my 1999 4x4. The engine/tranny has about 90K on it. It runs great, has lots of power and incredible torque. I have meticulously maintained this engine. I changed the oil every 2.5-3K miles...
  9. Complete 2000 4 x 4 X Cab For Parts

How much are you asking for the tranny?
  10. For Sale Parting out 2003 4.0 4x4 supercab

How much are you asking for the tranny?
  11. Wanted Baja Fenders

Looking for flared-Baja style fiberglass fenders for my 1999 4x4. Preferably in white, but I’ll paint them if needed. Email Wyatt.Donny@gmail.com, or PM me. Thanks.
  12. 99 Ranger, need a front bumper. Will this work??

I tried a similar project. It wasn’t a straightforward bolt up affair. Pretty sure I had drill some new holes and modify the brackets to accept the Explorer bumper.
  13. Can't find Torque Pro: Switched from Galaxy S7 to iPhone 11

I apologize, I wasn't sure where to put this thread. I was running Torque Pro (the $5 version) on my Galaxy S7. I just upgraded to an iPhone 11 (this is my first iPhone, please forgive my iOS ignorance), for the life of me I can't find how I recover purchased apps (i.e. Torque Pro). When I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad