• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by drppdyllwrngr

1. drppdyllwrngr

drivelinbe vibration on a lowered truck

an inch off the bump stops won't determine how low it is. is the rear axle flipped on top of the springs? block? flipped rear hangers? those will determine how much drop has been done.
  2. drppdyllwrngr

Pulled the 93 out....

literally. Tossed the Ex rear under it this morning, got it off the cinder blocks and back on tires. Needed to get it rolling again so I could get it on a roll back to move. Thought I would snap a couple pics of the two together. First night it's been out from under a cover in 4 years...
  3. drppdyllwrngr

Recovered Ranger Seats

Been working on these for Andrew (bigandrw on r-f) for a while now. Got the main seats finished today. Still need to button up the leg extender piece. These are late 80s reg cab Ranger GT buckets. Pretty much the same as the Mustang GT seats, minus the headrests. Black vinyl with black...
  4. drppdyllwrngr

Long time member, but never posted.

I'm Troy. A lot of you may know me from RPS, R-F, and FRF. I am from Wilmington, NC, and have 2 Rangers. I have had my 1st one since July 03. I do upholstery work for a living, along with some on the side at my place. Here are my two trucks. The first is a 95 Ranger, 2wd reg cab Splash...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad