• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DroidTN

1. Back brakes are slightly engaged even when not braking

Hey guys, I have a 4.0 6cyl 94 Ranger. I recently had some shop work done including the back brakes. About 3 weeks later, my truck started to feel sluggish, one day it got worse. When starting from a stop I have to apply a good amount of gas to make it move. If I coast from 10mph, it will stop...
  2. troubleshooting diag codes, engine hesitation

I have another thread about my truck's problem here: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148481 But since I finally was able to pull the codes, I thought I would start a new one. Problem: engine hesitation, from idle to highway speeds. It will start and run fine, just...
  3. 1994 Ranger Diagnostic options

Hey guys, from what I understand, OBD diag tools only work on vehicles 1996 and newer. What are my options to buy an inexpensive diag tool for around $100, software or hardware? An added bonus would be if it would work with newer cars also. Thanks!! Andrew
  4. 94 Ranger hesistation/misfiring help?!

Hey guys, I have a 94 Ranger XLT. I just bought it a month or 2 ago and the previous owner didn't know much about it. As far as the engine goes, it looks like it has a '95 Explorer engine, 4.0. You can check the pics out below and maybe help me identify what is in it. The only reason I say it is...
  5. New to the forums, new to my Ranger..

Hey guys and gals. This is my maiden post here. I just traded an old Passat for a great 1994 Ford Ranger. It is in excellent shape from what I can tell. It's a V6, not sure which V6 though. It has 31's with a 3" inch lift. I really like to "know" my vehicles, can you give me some tips to get...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad