• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Drachenblut

1. Keep my 95 Ranger or Toss it!? :sad:

I'm looking for opinions... whether I should keep this truck and put more money into it or try to sell it off. I'm really starting to hate this bucket of bolts I bought, thinking it was a good and bullet proof truck. 95 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4, 268,000 KM. 1. The last owner replaced the clutch...
  2. Transfer Case Blew, New One Going In, Anything Else???

Hello, So I brought my Ranger home after buying it... drove it around a little and then suddenly lost all connectivity in my clutch on the highway! I had clutch pressure but nothing was engaging, I'd stick it in first and it sounded like gears chattering and spinning loosely. I took it to my...
  3. Aftermarket Electric Fan for Rad?

Hello, Not sure if this is the place to stick this, move it if it is not please! I have a 95 Ranger XLT and I want to put an electric radiator fan, and remove the crank fan. I'm not a super mechanic and I don't have a lot of tools, so I am looking for a bolt on aftermarket cooling fan that is...
  4. 95 Ranger XLT 4X4 Need New Exhaust...Which?

Hello, I am looking for an inexpensive exhaust kit to put onto my new to me 95 ranger. I'm looking for either a heads included kit, or everything past the heads, with a CAT delete. Any suggestions of a brand/model that is a bolt in fit? Thanks, Drach
  5. Howdy from Alberta, Canada!

Howdy folks! Firstly, I am glad to have found a site that has such a wealth of Ranger info! I recently bought my first Ranger. It's nothing too special or pretty, it's a light blue 1995 XLT 4X4 5 speed Manual, with Warn manual front hubs, 4X4 "on the fly", 4.0L V6, solid front axle and a small...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad