• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DougInNJ

1. HEADLIGHTS LOW BEAMS WORK HIGH BEAMS DONT

Never mind I found this on youtube. Thanks again for your help...
  2. HEADLIGHTS LOW BEAMS WORK HIGH BEAMS DONT

OK Ill replace the stalk. Can you refer me to instructions or video on how to do it? Thank you for helping
  3. Learning the hard way- Cruise Control buttons

Thank You for the info. I will be ordering both new switches to replace my cruise control on 2003 XLT 4x4. I was searching for a "How to" on how to do this and where to start. Any tips? Thanks Doug
  4. HEADLIGHTS LOW BEAMS WORK HIGH BEAMS DONT

2003 Ranger XLT Level II 4L 4x4 - If I pull back on the stalk, low beams on, the low beams go out, high beams do not flash, all goes dark. If I push the stalk forward, the high beams should come on and the low beams go out, but all goes dark no high or low beams So all I have for night...
  5. Headlight Switch question

Hey Guys I posted a couple days ago on the problems I am having (no headlights). After talking to a few guys they suggested i check the headlight switch. Does anyone have a step by step on how to bench test this headlight switch with a volt / ohm meter? Or a schematic of the headlight switch...
  6. 95 Ford Ranger Headlight Switch

Hey Guys I posted a couple days ago on the problems I am having. After talking to a few guys they suggested i check the headlight switch. Does anyone have a step by step on how to bench test this headlight switch with a volt / ohm meter? Or a schematic of the headlight switch plug? My truck is a...
  7. No power at my #8 headlight fuse

Only posting here because I have my dash torn apart - 1998 Ford Ranger 4x4. It started when I noticed that the push button switch for Fog Lamp, located to the right of the radio was on. I dont have fog lamps so i shut it off. That night I find that my headlights wont come on and neither will the...
  8. 95 Ranger - No headlights

Only posting here because I have my dash torn apart - 1998 Ford Ranger 4x4. It started when I noticed that the push button switch for Fog Lamp, located to the right of the radio was on. I dont have fog lamps so i shut it off. That night I find that my headlights wont come on and neither will the...
  9. Here's a good one for you guys....

I bought a 95 Ford Range 4x4 knowing the 4wd didn't work. I am a back yard mechanic and I couldnt figure it out so I took it to be repaired. My mechanic put a new motor in the transfer case and replaced the stock locking hubs with a pair of Warn manual hubs. The 4wd drive now works fine...
  10. R12 or 134a ?????

I have an '89 Ford Ranger. Hod can I tell if it has the original R12 or if it has been converted to 134a? Thanks DougInNJ
  11. question on wheel sizes

Hi I am new to this site, was referred by a friend and i have a question I want to put bigger wheels and tires on my 89 ranger XLT Currently it has 15" 235/75 My question - will I find 16" or 17" wheels to fit the bolt pattern of my 89' ranger? Thanks Doug

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad