• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dmize

1. How to Install a Reverse Hood

To do this modification I used a 1987 Buick LeSabre hood hinge. They are a little hard to find, but scrap yards have them, they just don't advertise that they do. I got mine for $66.00 including shipping. The reason for using this hinge is the final fit and function, look factory and works...
  2. Reverse Hood

Is there any interest in me writing a tech article to do this to your ranger? I did a complete photo write up for this mod.
  3. 99 v8 build complete

Started this build last august. Just completed. It was a 99 stepside 2.5 4 cyl stick with 150,000 miles. I Took it down to bare frame and clean and painted. The complete front suspension has been replaced with new powder coated parts. I started with a 1989 5.0 roller block only (new) It has...
  4. 1999 2.5 injectors

I bought a 1999 2.5 engine with 30,000 miles on it. is has been sitting for 9 years inside, out of the ranger. What kind of problems should i expect with the injectors after sitting that long. The engine looks like brand new.
  5. Electronic Module

1999 ranger 2.5 5sp under the shifter boot console is a large electronic module anyone know what it is for. Thanks Dave
  6. 99 Ranger Check engine light

I have a 99 2.5, stick. The VSS went bad on the way home the other night, and the speedometer quit, and the ABS,Check engine lights come on. After i replaced the VSS the speedometer works and the ABS light went out. But after disconnecting the battery the check engine light will not go out...
  7. Hello from michigan

Hi all! I have been a lerker for a long time. I have restored and raced all kinds of cars and trucks, but i am on my 3rd ranger, and i love it. I found it at an estate sale and its a 1999 XLT 2.5 Flairside with 50,000 original miles. I am in the process of replacing everything that does not look...
  8. 1999 tailgate

I'm new here and have looked for a good answer, But is there a good aftermarket company for my 1999 tailgate. Non of them tell you what gauge the metal is.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad