• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dmc919

1. dmc919

help deciding what f150 springs

Got a b2 with the 8" skyjacker lift and a 302, over the years the front springs have sagged quite a bit, I'm going to order some f150 springs just not sure if i should get the 6" or 8". seeing how they are so much stiffer, dont know if the 6" will do the job.
  2. dmc919

92 ranger 3.0, runs very rich

just bought this ranger for $500 great body/interior. problem is it idles good but cant give it any gas or else it will spit and sputter throwing out tons of black smoke. there is a CEL on but I cant read it, scanner says theres a shorted wire, so i tried the jumper method to read the CEL...
  3. dmc919

351w headers

already have a 302 in the Bronco, fixing to rebuild a 351w and put it in there but i cant seem to find any info on headers that will fit.
  4. dmc919

Need the best hubs for dana 35

recently put a dana 35 in my V8 powered Bronco II. i kept breaking the housing on the dana 28 hubs so i decided to "upgrade" the hubs on the 35, bought a set of mile marker hubs from summit website that advertised them as stainless steel houseing. when i received them i noticed it was aluminum...
  5. dmc919

which 2pience caster/camber bushing give me the most adjustment?

which 2pience caster/camber bushing give me the most adjustment? i've got the Ingalls 594/Moog k8986, and it's not enough.
  6. dmc919

all new gauges, now alt wont charge

89 bronco II, internal regulator ok, i got all new auto meter gauges, speedo, tach, volt, water temp, trans temp, fuel pressure, fuel level, oil pressure. I took out the old gauge cluster and took the factory gauges out of it, put a piece of aluminum there and put 2 small gauges and the speedo...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad