• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DLog

1. 93 4.0l

Hey guys I need a little help. I just recently got my ranger running after about 2 years ( lost interest with lack of time to work on it) but wife gave me a deadline to have it out of the garage so here I am. I have a 93 4x4 4.0l 5 spd it fires perfect every time but runs rough (sounds cammed)...
  2. 1968 360fe

Has anyone had any success with installing a 360Fe in a 1993 ext cab 4x4? Found what I think would be a great deal on one just wanna make sure it will fit.
  3. Coil springs

Hey guys I have a quick question about the coils on my lift. I have the 5.5 superlift and the front coils are not straight when mounted. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this normal. I don't have the extended radius arms, could that be the problem. I will post a pic if needed when. I get...
  4. Gotta be smarter next time

Hey everyone, first off I would like to say that I messed up pretty good. I and working on my 1993 stx 4x4 and I pulled the engine about a year ago, got sidetracked with work and bought a house and moved among other things and have forgotten where all of my vacuum lines go. I looked at the...
  5. 2000 and up interchange ability

I know the front clip, mirrors and tail lights can be changed out. Can I use the tail gate from the 2000 and up body style on my 1993 extended cab STX
  6. Noob

Hello all I know this is my second post but I have been lurking for a few weeks and finally decided to register. First off my name is Daniel and I recently bought a 1993 Ranger stx 4x4 for a grand total price of $400. I look forward to learning alot from all of you and maybe putting my 2 cents...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad