• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by djhitz

1. djhitz

Adam? Will the a/c-heater box from a 1995 Ranger fit the firewall of my '87 Bronco II?

Adam? Will the a/c-heater box from a 1995 Ranger fit the firewall of my '87 Bronco II?
  2. djhitz

I am now on my third '87 Bronco II. It need various repairs and updates.

I am now on my third '87 Bronco II. It need various repairs and updates.
  3. djhitz

Dilemma Dan.

After 15 years as a Bronco II owner and driver. I'm telling you guys. One should have an F-150 or the like to drive when your, Bronco II is down.
  4. djhitz

Oxygen Sensor, Bad Symptoms?

What kind of bad symptoms would a broken O2 sensor create?
  5. djhitz

"EPC Circuit for Code 98!"

B2ers, My '87 2.9l, EFI, AT, blue B2 has an occasional acceleration hesitation. Snap On's diagnostic brought up two codes. Code 63 which I replaced is the "throttle position sensor" that improved it's starting. I'm stumped by the second code. It's Code 98, EPC circuit? Does anybody...
  6. djhitz

Dipstick Tube, please!

My, '87 B2 has, a 2.9l and it's dipstick tube is rusted, broken and leaking. I need a, replacement. Any ideas? I haven't even looked to see how to remove the old one. It looks bad. It's under, the exhaust manifold. Is there, a trick? Sound Man? Can you hear me? Anyone?:icon_confused:
  7. djhitz

"2.9, Won't fire!"

I recently found, my computer was for a 3.0l, Taurus or Sable. I have, the 2.9l computer on its way. I reinstalled, the distributor, ignition coil and EEC relay, cap, plugs, wires. Line'd the distributor with #1 plug and rotor to #1 on the cap and the TC line on the harmonic guage. It won't...
  8. djhitz

"Need Computer."

"My B2 quit starting and running. I put a new distributor in it thinking, the pick up coil was baked. It's not getting any spark. At further investigation, the CPU was from a, 3.0, Taurus or Sable. I need a new CPU from, an "87 or ''88 B2 or Ranger with a, 2.9l with automatic transmission. CPU...
  9. djhitz

'87 Bronco To Ya.

Hello Guys, I'm DJHitz from Fort Wayne, Indiana and I have an '87 Bronco II, I'm thinking of posting in "Trucks for Sale" on the TRS website. I want your input and criticism. It's a 2.9l, AT, EEC-IV ignition. It has 134,600+ miles. Recently, I replaced the fuel pressure, regulator. In January, I...
  10. djhitz

Want Toy and Truck? Impractical.

2005 wanted 4WD Truck. Bought truck and 4WD. 2WD, '95, F-150 and '87 Bronco II. Spent lotsa $$$ fixing up Bronco II. Hardly spent doo-doo on the F150. Spent vacation money, dang! Got taxed bigtime in '09, dangit dang! Love Bronco II. Can't meld the two, together.:bawling:Need dough to travel...
  11. djhitz

Dilemma Dan.

Hey you all. I've been most impressed:yahoo: with the BroncoIICorral. Dick Davis's Bronco II Hell is totally, "Yee-hah" fun. They didn't seem to have much in the way of modified, suspensions but the engines, sounded radical:headbang: unless you just tore off your, exhausts just tearing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad