• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dj224ranger

1. dj224ranger

7/7 dropped ranger?

that doesnt look like 7/9 measure from your center of your wheel to the bottom of your wheel well please you say you have a expo rear axle they give you 5.5" inches and you flipped your rear shackles they give you 2-2.5" not 4" unless you have lift shackles( ie flipped upside down would lower...
  2. dj224ranger

Planning my 2001 Ranger drop

not necessarily up front yes but in back you can have taller i am 4/5.5 and have approximately 27 inch tall tires in back 255/60/15
  3. dj224ranger

lowering ranger

no but you have to do a flip kit
  4. dj224ranger

just started a 3/4 drop

looks pretty good man
  5. dj224ranger

83 ranger 89+ ranger suspension?

as for rear suspenion they are the same but front the 89+ have different spindles and beams but i dont know if the coils will work or not
  6. dj224ranger

lowering/wheel question

it all depends on the tire wheel combo i have 15s on the front of mine with 215 30 r15s on it and a 4/5 drop and mine dont rub
  7. dj224ranger

lowering ranger question.

what i was describing was a rear hanger flip what your talking about is called a flip fit which yes is flipping the axle from below the leafs to above them
  8. dj224ranger

lowering ranger question.

its not hard at all you can do the hanger flip in your drive way with a cut off wheel to cut the rivets and buy 8 grade 8 bolts and nuts as and it gives you 2 inches in the back then some belltech 2 inch coils you can probably find for sale on here
  9. dj224ranger

shim kit?

i have heard a few people on here talkin about a DJM shim kit what is it and what does it do?
  10. dj224ranger

lowered ranger suspension

as said before dont do anything more to the back until you do the front but up can cut the stock bump stops to have a better ride but you still will bottom out occasionally a small c notch would be the best
  11. dj224ranger

Custom Explorer Chassis Build

bump any progress
  12. dj224ranger

Custom Explorer Chassis Build

DAMN...thats awesome i wish i had the time/tools/skills to some thing like that :icon_cheers: keep the updates comin:icon_bounceblue:
  13. dj224ranger

92 bagged 306 B303 cam

nice truck looks clean
  14. dj224ranger

rim?

figured this would fit here ...the other day i saw a jeep cherokee with what appeared stock 3 spoke rims and i thought they would look cool on my ranger but i cant find them any where ...can anyone help me thanks in advance
  15. dj224ranger

rim question

ok i know its not a ranger but the other day i saw a jeep cherokee with what looked stock 3 spoke rims that i think would look good on my ranger but i cant find them anywhere online has anyone seen them or know if they are stock

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad