• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Diehardfordman

1. Any Rangers clubs in AZ

Returning to my roots I bought my new Ranger and would like to meet other Ranger nuts around Phoenix area.
  2. For the REALLY HARDCORE guns guys....

stick with common calibers. .50 cal is great for a toy but it cost alot to shoot unless you reload. And any animal in North America can be taken with smaller calibers. Unless you talking about a Rhino or my mother in law!:icon_rofl:
  3. I am very impressed with my Ranger

2010 4x4 sport model has so far return 20.9 and 21 MPG combined driving with 55/45 street/highway driving. :headbang: Anyone one else getting great mileage with the 4.0l?
  4. adds ons

I just got a 2010 Sport ext cab Ranger and like all my trucks it will not stay stock for long. Question is this. Would headers be a wise second after a air intake kit? I did this to my 5.4 on my superduty and it helped. I like JBA headers and found only 2008 the latest year. Could it work for my...
  5. Hi fellow Ford nuts!!!!

After a two year being with Dodge I returned to Ford. My love afair is long and includes three Rangers. I love the little truck as it's hard working abilities have impressed me. I learned to drive in a 1991 Ranger with 2.3L and 4.10 rear, being 16 it was not treated with love, but it left our...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad