• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dgeorge

1. 98 Ranger 4X4 need to lower torsion bar back to factory level.

Thank you everyone for all of the help. I have decided to take it to a front end mechanic and let him do it. I'm too old and overweight to be crawling around on the ground doing this. Hopefully your answers will help someone else also.
  2. 98 Ranger 4X4 need to lower torsion bar back to factory level.

I bought a 98 4X4 and the previous owner has the torsion bar adjustment all the way up so that the shocks are fully extended. I just put stock size tires back on it (had 31.5s on it) and now I want to lower the torsion bar back to factory level. Does anyone know how far down that would be? Can I...
  3. front and intermediate parking brake cable connection

Recently purchased a 98 Ranger 4x4 that was lifted on the cheap. Both the front and intermediate parking brake cables are missing. I've been able to find and order both of the cables, but have not found the piece that connects them together. None of the Ford dealer sites have the parts diagram...
  4. Lifted 98 ranger 4x4 how to return to stock

Recently bought a 98 4x4 that looks like it has a 3 or 4 inch lift installed. I know for the rear I just need to pull the blocks out. Correct? What has me baffled is the front end. It looks like they added a longer bolt to the stabilizer bar, but I am not sure. Does anyone have a photo of the...
  5. No power and header getting red hot

I've got a 94 ranger 2.3L with 5sp, I have recently rebuilt the head (had a couple of burnt valves), replaced the crank position sensor and various other components as well as a new catalytic converter. Recently the truck is acting like it has no power at all (have to shift all the way down to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad