• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DerrtyRanger

1. Remote Start ... HELP !

I own a 2001 Ranger XLT (Appearance Pkg.) with coded key and key-less entry. I want to put a remote start on it. I would like to know the best equipment to purchase and use. Ex...
  2. Cold Air Intake ..

Hello , how many more HP would a cold air intake add to my 150HP 2001 Ranger XLT (3.0L) ? My vehicle is by far not the strongest truck I've owned.. I left a 1997 Chevy S10 LS ( Standard Cab ) w/ a 4.3L Vortec H.O. . The truck was a rocket and had real some balls for a mid size pickup. My Ranger...
  3. Installing Custom Sound System , need some Info plz ..

Hey guys, :icon_confused: I'm planning to install a custom sound system and need advice on wiring :stirthepot: (8 gauge wire, from my amp to my battery) , I'm just wondering about my firewall...are there pre-drilled holes that go directly into the cab? .. (ex: under the steering column ? )...
  4. 2001 Ranger Billet Grille Insert Installation

The stock grille should slide out in my '01 XLT? I unscrew the plastic pieces at the front of the engine compartment under the hood correct ? :icon_hornsup:
  5. Burnt Odor

Ok , Ill get out of my 2001 Ranger XLT just a lil bit up the street at the gas station and smell a burnt odor coming from under the wheel well , but it is not the tires. the Engine really didnt have the time to get hot, let alone real hot. I need an opinion. Is it a leak from somewhere on a warm...
  6. Rectangle Fog Lights for 2001 Ranger XLT Supercab 4-Door 3.0L

Can anybody find online me a pair of Rectangle Fog lamps that would fit my Rectangle slots in my bumper.. I can only find the round lights,which would fit in the round slots of a different bumper type on the 01 ranger XLT ... I have looked and looked and I cannot find any .. PLEASE HELP...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad