• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by demers350

1. demers350

HELP! 5.0 into 99 4.0

I just dropped my 5.0 into my ranger only problem im having is that the plug from the power distribution to engine harness is to short??? should I have taken the whole harness from the fire wall of the explorer and used all of that instead of the ranger harness?
  2. demers350

random beep

i have a 2001 ford ranger 4.0 4x4 at start up it has a low beep that after a while goes away then comes back after about 40 minutes idk where to even start with this one any ideas
  3. demers350

planning a v8 swap

im planning a v8 swap in my 99 ranger i was wondering is its possible to use a mountaineer as a doner or does it have to be an explorer?
  4. demers350

5r55e not shifting right

just put a new new trans in worked fine for a little then starrted actting up it only has one code its p o 733 forgot the exact thing it said but has something to do with third gear raitio any ides in whats wrong or how to fix it?
  5. demers350

HELP!!! NO REVERSE 5r55e

I have a 99 ranger with the 4.0 i went to park at my appartment today and slid down hill i put the truck in reverse and nothing happened anyone have any ides what it could be????? need help asap thanks alot
  6. demers350

Anyone aroud the exton PA

Just moved down here looking for a place to wheel only mild stuff trucks stock just with bigger tires
  7. demers350

99 sas questions

im thinking of doing a sas on my 99 cuz in the year iv owned my ranger iv put 30000 miles on it using it as a daily driver and weekend wheeler but its taken its toll on stuff 3 wheel berings 4 lower ball joins and 2 uppers im sick of replacing parts i was wondering if i could use a jeep front...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad