• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ddarkslayer

1. fuel pressure

So I had an incident where my truck left me stranded at the liquor store yesterday. I went in bought a monster and cranked the motor and it was cranking and cranking. it started for a second then it died and there was no starting it up again. I put a fuel pressure gauge on it and ran it at...
  2. code 332 EGR code. Vacuum Leak?

so I've been chasing this EGR code and I've done everything to try and fix it. I noticed my vacuum gauge fluctuating from 14-17hg is this normal vacuum? because my V8 idles at 20 at idle.
  3. engine misses for a second when cold

so lately when I first start my Ranger it will start up fine. when I give it a little gas the engine will miss for a second then rev up enough for me to engage the clutch once the engine warms up the engine doesn't miss anymore. what could it be possibly sparkplugs. it doesnt miss when I'm cruising.
  4. neutral safety switch for a C4 wiring

so My 94 ranger has a 2.3 4 banger M/T. could I use a harness from a V6 A/T and rewire the harness to work with a NSS for a C4?
  5. converting the 94 dash harness to a V8 harness

any body know an easy way to converting the dash harness out of a 94 2.3 to a Mustang 5.0 harness? any write ups?
  6. Mustang harness converting into a 94 ranger dash harness

So yesterday I pulled a ranger harness out of a 93 with no tach. My goal is to wire the dash harness to the V8 harness and retain the engine fuse box and headlight harness. However I noticed that the headlight harness is 1 peice with the engine harness (2.3 4 cyl). as for the fuel pump can I...
  7. clutch engagement problems

since I bought my truck when I depress the clutch slowly the clutch does not disengaged. the clutch only disengage if I snap the pedal to the floor quickly. do I have a bad master cylinder or slave cylinder or is their air in the system.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad