• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by danstiverson

1. 3.0 engine swap; which cam position shaft to use?

Thank you erichphoto for your response. Yes, it runs and drives fine. I just have a check engine light and AutoZone tells me it's the cam sensor. However, the cam sensor does have an ohm reading about 600 between the 2 terminals in the sensor plug. Thank you for your reply RonD. It's good to...
  2. 3.0 engine swap; which cam position shaft to use?

Hello, I did a 3.0 swap from an unknown vehicle. I think it was an older ranger. Does it matter that I used my 1999 cam sensor shaft in the probably older motor? I'm getting cmp codes. The shaft seems okay but is there a difference between years that match the engine rather than the wiring? How...
  3. PATS removal on 1999 Ranger 3.0 Auto.?

Hi, I have had too many problems over the years that end up being PATS. I recently did a 3.0 swap to an older long block 3.0 and now it won't start probably due to anti theft being engaged. I want to eliminate or defeat the PATS system. Can it be done and how?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad