• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DangerRangerCj

1. DangerRangerCj

C4 vs AOD

Heres my situation, I'm doing a 302 swap in a 98 ranger and I'm planning on using a C4 tansmission with hurst promatic shifter, but mine needs rebuilt. The owner of the tranny shop suggested an Aod instead for the overdrive. My question is will I be able to use the Hurst shifter with an Aod and...
  2. DangerRangerCj

Steering Boxes

Does anyone know if they make an aftermarket Quick Ratio Steering Box for ranger?:icon_confused:
  3. DangerRangerCj

Widee Tires

Would it be possible to fit 15x10 rims on the front of a lowered ranger? I have a 98 with a djm 4/5 static drop. I believe the rims have a little over 3" of backspacing,and a little less than:headbang 7" out. If not, what body mods can i do to get them to work without rubbing?:headbang::headbang:
  4. DangerRangerCj

Speedometer Troubleshooting

How would i make my speedometer work on my '98 ranger with a motor from a 68 mustang? Because the truck runs off the PCM and receives the vehicles speed information from the antilock brake system rear wheel speed sensor, How do i get the speedo to work with a carbureted motor?
  5. DangerRangerCj

Speedometer questions

C
  6. DangerRangerCj

302 w/C4 swap in '98 ranger

I need help with this engine swap!! I have a 1968 mustang with a 302, C4 trans. Basically, I want to put it in my 98 ranger. What components will I need in order for this to work. Thanks -Cj

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad