• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DangerRanger5L

1. Explorer 5.0 body harness?

I have a 94 mustang 5.0ho with the engine harness and ecu, I was reading somewhere that you can use the explorer 5.0 body harness and with minimal splicing make it work with the ranger? I can't find the original link I was reading? My question is why can't I just use a 94-95 mustang body...
  2. 95 v8 + 95 ranger. tired of searching forums.

I just need some quick answers. How do I make a 94 t5 fit my 95 2wd step side. Can I put a mustang clutch pedal in and make a cable for it? Or do I have to buy the $500 external clutch slave setup. I can only find things on auto trans and non tremec t5's. Or if someone can post a link I can find...
  3. new guy here, checkin in. 10-4 ham sandwich

Hey ranger family. I just picked up a 1995 ranger step side, it's purple and does open diff brake stands in the rain. I just bought a 1995 302 HO for it. I came from the Japanese car scene, wanted to try on some American stuff for a change, seeing as how I love budweiser, guns and chew cope...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad