• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by danger132ranger

1. iso dana 20

as title states I'm in search of a dana 20 transfer case out of an early bronco or one that will bolt up to my 4r70w transmission with high pinion driver side drop dana 44. I have cash and also a bw 1506 transfer case to trade since I do not have the ability to notch frame rails(rental house...
  2. 96 explorer to 96 ranger

So recently i hydrolocked my 4.0, and after clearing the cylinders and 1500 miles later it droped a piston, and well made a paper weight lol. Now after 2 mounths of searching i bought a 96 explorer limited 5.0 with awd. Questions i have are .... Is there a transfer case that can hold up too the...
  3. 4in lift coils

so just swapped a Dana 44 hp in my 96 and got little more lift that i didn't expect so i am looking to buy a set of 4 in lift coils preferably skyjacker soft ride style or something close.
  4. Quick question???????

I have a 96 ranger xlt, and I am swapping a Dana 44 into it in the front but was wondering if i need to swap out the brake booster to a bigger one or will the rangers hold up to it. the pressure from the ranger is 1200psi.
  5. new dual core radiator????

so i put a new dual core radiator in my 96 4.0l ranger and its been running just above the cold line all the time. I have noticed my mpg has dropped would it be possible the computer is trying to warm it up all the time now? when i bought it, it was always sitting dead center of the gauge with...
  6. axles pro and cons?? needing tips

First off new to this site, but liking it a lot so far it helped me figure a lot of stuff out. I drive a 96 ranger xlt exta cap 4.0 auto sadly with a 6in rough country lift and 33x12.5x 15 pro comp rims. My question now is about good axles and there pros and cons and tips to build them, here is...
  7. ? on bolt patterns

yeah that is why i joined this site get better advise and quicker answers and i will get pics soon just got a new grill and wheels for it.
  8. ? on bolt patterns

oh well one the camber is way out and cant be adjust any more unless i cut a loop out of the coils, lol i think that would fix but no idea and it has warn hubs already. it doesn't flex at all besides letting the wheel drop, clearance issues and mostly just want to have a solid axle ranger since...
  9. ? on bolt patterns

quick question i got a 96 ranger with the ttb ifs crap and am wanting to put the solid axle from my 90 jeep cherokee under it but wondering if the bolt patterns are the same? both are coil suspension and know what im gonna have to fab to get to work just want to know if i need to get adaptor...
  10. ? auto to 5 speed

how hard is it to do? is it just change transmission, put new pedals and steering column and change computer to a 5 speeds? oh and clutch master cylinder lol please help anything will be great dont want to pay 3000 for a rebuild on a 4r44e thanks
  11. automatic to 5 speed

I have a 1996 ranger super cab xlt 4x4 and the automatic transmission is going out and cost to much to get rebuilt has any one swaped in a 5 speed? if so can you give me any tips to avoid any head aches? its my daily drive and will be taking a long weekend to swap them out just need to know for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad