• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Dads88

1. FM146 question

I am working on an 88 ranger 4x4 with 2.9 and 5sp. The tag on the tranny shows that it is an FM146 which I believe is made by Mitsubishi. Just wanted to confirm that the FM146 used standard 80-90W gear oil. I have called two Ford dealerships in my area and they both said ATF, but did not have...
  2. servicing manual hubs

Hi, I will be doing the wheel bearings on my Dad's 88 Ranger XLT 4x4 and thought that it might be good to look at the manual hub and spindle bearing at the same time. I couldn't find much online, and only have a Haynes manual currently, so I was hoping to get some advice. Also, if anyone knows...
  3. New truck for Dad

Hey all, Just joined the forum. Helped my Dad find a truck yesturday. He bought an 88 Ranger XLT 4x4 standard cab with the 2.9l and manual tranny from my neighbor that has had it since new. The truck seems to be in very good condition for its age and will only need a few minor things worked...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad