• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Dads Toy

1. How To: Hanger Flip on a 97

Thanks Thanks for the info. Is it pretty hard to get the spring back up into the shackle>Any tricks to make this easy?
  2. How To: Hanger Flip on a 97

Bed hitting? By doing this, doesn't your bed of your truck hit the top of the shackle? How much drop did you get on the back? One person said it only drop it 2". So the springs are still on top of the axle?
  3. 3/4 drop. Crown

Saw the same ones I saw the same Crown kit and wanted to know if you got it? If so how they work out for your? I have a 97 ext. and was thinking about getting the 3/4 kit.
  4. O2 sensor Wrong?

My 97 4.0 ranger had a O2 sensor code problem. Previous owner had did some welding on the exhaust without removing the sensors. So I replace them with JY ones I got off an Explorer. Both O2 sensor are the upper bank ones. When I replace them I have the gray connectors. The ones off the Explorer...
  5. Mustang 4.0 same motor

Wanted to know if the 4.0 mustang v6, say like in a 1997 mustang is the same motor that is in the 1997 4.0 ranger v6? I see a lot of 4.0 mustangs with cams and sound sweet.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad