• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DACriss

1. New guage install question

I'm installing some aftermarket gauges and have a question. The gauges are Autometer Comp II's, oil pressure, water temp and a differ mfg inside/outside air temp. The oil pressure is a no brainer with a T fitting to keep the original gauge, but the water temp is different. If I go with a T...
  2. Need a little help

I'm having trouble remembering how the wiring harness for the center consel is run on my '86 B2. There are two metal hold down bracket on the wiring harness, but I cant remember where they mount to. Many one have any info on this?:sad: If I knew how to add a picture I would. Well maybe I'm not...
  3. Interior Paint

Looking for interior paint for my '86 Bronco II's blue interior. Does anyone know where I can find it or what the paint code is? It seems that Ford has three different interior blue paint codes. Thank you DACriss
  4. need help, memory not what it use to be!

It looks like my memory is just not what it use to be. :banghead: I'm having trouble trying to figure out how the Alt, PS and AC pump brackets go back together.:icon_confused: Does anyone have or know of any pictures that would help me sort this out? It's on my '86 BII w/o an air pump. Thanks...
  5. JBA Header Problem

:no2: I'm back to working on my '86 BII w/ 5spd and 2.9L. I just put the rebuilt 2.9L in and was installing the driver’s side header. I'm finding that the header flange to collector pipe is tight with the fuel filter mounting shroud. Has anyone else had this problem? I bent the mounting should...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad