• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by curlermon

1. 2003 Turn signals and 4 ways on same flasher?

My turn signals have decided to work part time, sometimes they are working and seconds later they stop mid flash. Is the flasher unit for the turn signals and the 4 ways the same unit? I have located a black box under the dash to the right of the steering column that I can feel clicking when...
  2. Headlight aiming screws

I hope this query fits in the lighting forum. On my 2003 Edge there are two headlight adjustment screws on each unit; one at the top of the headlight unit towards its respective fender and another further down. Can anybody advise which is the horizontal adjustment screw and which is the...
  3. Is R134a readily available in USA?

Hi Guys, My first question on this site. The new (to me) 2003 that I just bought has sketchy A/C. The compressor clutch is clicking on and off OK, so I'm deducing low refrigerant charge. Here in Canada we cannot pop down to Walmart, Pep Boys etc. to buy a recharge kit as it's illegal to sell...
  4. 2003 Air Conditioning Fuse?

Any idea which fuse box it's in? Also which circuit please. Thanks for any responses.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad