• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by CunningStunts

1. 08 B4000 Bl

I bought a body lift from another member. P.A "3 BL. It does not seem to include anything for the steering shaft or the fuel filler neck. Will these need to be extended? I saw this in the instructions: "NOTE: some models are quipped with a larger diameter vent hose. This hose can be adjusted...
  2. VOTE!!! To Roof Lamp Or Not...??

Before we begin, Yes I do realize my truck is not a Super Duty or a plow truck, this is simply an aesthetic mod that I really dig on alot of other trucks. I've mocked the lamps up, so they're not installed, just sitting on the roof in roughly the position I will be installing them...depending...
  3. 2002 body lift for a 2008-will it work?

I have an 08 b4000...the most recent body lift i can find is a "3 rocky mountain body lift for a 2002 B4k...as far as i know the only thing thats changed from 02-08 is aesthetics and trim level? can anyone confirm whether this lift should work ? Bob
  4. 08 B4k body lift

I have an 08 b4k...the most recent body lift i can find is a "3 rocky mountain body lift for a 2005 B4k...as far as i know the only thing thats changed from 05-08 is aesthetics and trim level? can anyone confirm whether this lift should work ? Bob

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad