• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cumminsranger52

1. 4wd transmission???

Will a 4wd transmission work on a 2wd truck or is it a completely different transmission? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. 9 inch 1 ton axle

It's going on a ranger with a diesel
  3. 9 inch 1 ton axle

So a buddy of mine that built a jeep for rock crawling told me that the 9 inch rear end is by far one of the strongest axles out there and if built right can be built for 3/4 or 1 ton application is this true? Also if it is what are things I would have to do to make this happen?
  4. Extended cab ideas?

I have no use for the fold down seats in my 1992 ranger. What are some things y'all have seen done in the back area besides speakers cause I know I can do that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. How big of an engine can I go on a dana 44 ttb?

Well yeah I could def use more knowledge on these axles, and I was just trying to see if I could save some money cause I already have the d44 ttb from a bronco, but I'll prolly go with straight axles, and for 90jurassic2, my 6bt cummins will go in my ranger because I'm tired of people saying it...
  6. Dana 44 & dana 35 comparison

How much longer is the dana 44 from a full size bronco compared to the dana 35 on my 1992 ranger? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. 1993 5.0 in my 1992 ranger?

When swapping a 1993 302 from a bronco into a ranger will it be basically a plug and play?what all will I need to do, I have the suspension I need and I have transmission and a transfercase pretty much everything is from a 1993 ford bronco Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. How big of an engine can I go on a dana 44 ttb?

I just wanna know if it will hold up to the 5.9 cummins weight? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. How big of an engine can I go on a dana 44 ttb?

To be honest I had no idea the dodges came with Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. How big of an engine can I go on a dana 44 ttb?

My truck doesn't have a dana 44, it's coming off a big bronco, what would be some coil springs I could get that will fix the tires for bowing out? I know they put big block 460s or bigger on dana 44s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. How big of an engine can I go on a dana 44 ttb?

I just don't want it doing what mine does now when I put that heavy engine on it and it makes my tires bow out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. How big of an engine can I go on a dana 44 ttb?

Just recently got offered an entire suspension system including tires and rims (40 inch tsl super swampers) for a cheap price. What is the biggest engine that has gone on these axles? because I have been working on my 5.9 cummins swap and if the dana 44 will hold up I might consider Sent from...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad