• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Crossthreader

1. Firewall Connectors

I am in the process of chasing down some electrical issues in my 99 Ranger, and have run into a bit of a puzzle. Can anybody help me figure out how to remove the cover on connectors C134, C135 and C136. I have been able to remove the engine bay connectors, but the inside ones are not that...
  2. M50D R1/Clutch ?

I have a 99 Ranger with m50d51 transmission and stock clutch, and am planning some power improvements. Before I get too far into this, I would like to know how much power/torque the standard driveline can handle. Does anybody know what the specs are or where to find the info? TIA Paul
  3. electric fan?

I hope this is of some help to you. Some may seem very basic, but I am trying to cover all bases. Temp Sensor-Mount in grounded metal and in contact with coolant. Circuit breaker-Connect one terminal to battery+ with 12 or 10 gauge wire. The other terminal connects to relay terminal 30...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad