• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Crimsin

1. Rebuilt motor and the problems I am having

I had my 4.0 rebuilt in December. I bought a cam from Delta cam that was slightly bigger than the stock, stage 3 super six heads, headers, and the bigger throttle body. The truck has never run smooth. Twice I have had to take the truck in to have air leaks fixed. This last week I had the intake...
  2. Got my Super 6 heads!

I just got my Super 6 stage 3 heads along with my Delta cam and JBA headers. MY truck is already in the shop having the machine work done to the engine. I do not know how much HP I will have when its all said and done, but I know it will be a lot better than stock
  3. Seat belt anchor points

I have a 96 XT cab with buckets. The seat belts attach to my seats. I want to put some moab seats in my truck, but do not know if there are anchor points of the floor of the 96. I had them on my 97. I do not want to pull my carpet up to look. Does anyone know if they are down there?
  4. Time for a rebuild

My engine has a little over 201,120 miles on it. So far my power steering, radiator as well as oil leak. I have a machine shop that will take my motor out, rebuild it which includes machining, and put the motor back in for $3500. Im going to use the 410 cam and a stage 2 head job from Tom...
  5. Morana Twin t/b intake manifold

was on the Tom Morana website and came across their Twin t/b intake manifold, has anyone used this setup? http://moranav6racing.com/category.html?CategoryID=32
  6. Built 4.0l and emissions

I did a search but came up with nothing, so if anyone has an answer or info that would help. I called my mechanic and asked if he rebuilds motors, he said yes, but only stock motors. He would not put a hotter cam or ported heads on my motor, he said it would cause problems with emissions. Is...
  7. Body swaping

I have looked on the internet for this subject, yet I have only found people putting Ranger bodies on Explorer frames, I would like to know if anyone has put a Sport trac body on a Ranger frame? I have a 97 super cab and I would like to put a Sport trac on the frame. The ranger wheel base is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad