• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Cricket

1. Bleeding Bake problem

Brake pedal goes to the floor/ fluid okay. Installed new breaks all around plus, one rear rear break cylinder on right side passenger side, No fluid coming out of right rear passenger side. Have tried to start engine. no fluid & Then I blew out the lines with air. Still no change. PLEASEHELP...
  2. Bleeding Brake Problem/ right rear wheel only

1995 Toyota Tercel New brakes all around but when bleeding brakes fluid came out front two plus the left rear. Nothing came out of right passenger rear. Can someone tell me what the problem may be & how to correct this issue. Thanks, Cricket
  3. Trany Fluid

1990 Ranger XLT 5 speed 2.3 What type of fluid to use? It is empty. So how much fluid goes in? Can I fill it from the top of trans? I have the stick removed. I'm doing a clutch job.
  4. 2 transmission problems

90 2.3 5speed, new clutch ass. 2 years ago, parked last 5 months. drove it twice ran ok went to go to store NO CLUTCH PEDEL tried bleeding just drips no stream .2NDPROBLEM took bleeder nozle off to clea started to thread back in it fell strait down in trany cant see or feel it PLEASE HELP ME...
  5. fuel pump stays on

90 2.3 5 speed when starting up eng. fuel pump stays on causing to run rough and rich after a long while it finaly cuts off and runs ok also just recently got code 21 ect
  6. Tachometer

1990 2.3 5 speed. All tuned up. Every electrical components including Computer are all brand new. The problem I am having is when the key is turned on the Tach jumps up to 3 grand and just stays there after stand up. It just barely moves when reved up. If it's the wires, which one could it be...
  7. Title Code 88

Getting a code 88 even after clearing codes out. Have installed new Crank Sensor, Ignition module, Computer, coil packs and plugs & wires. Any suggestions? Thanks for the input.
  8. Camshaft timing mark

90 2.3 Questions: Where is & where does the Camshaft timing mark line up? There is a V ( not sure if it is a V), on the inside of sprocket but the dot is worn off. The pointer is broken off and no marks on cover. I know where the crank and oil pump marks go. Can anyone tell me where on a...
  9. Getting desperate on Coil Pack Problem

I had gotten my 90 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3 flooded out during tropical storm when school bus went through flooded street & sent water up & over cab & hood of truck. I was getting no spark out of the # 2 & 3 on passenger side coil pack. I am at my wits end now. I have done all the following...
  10. computer problem

everything on engine good wires module,sensors etc checked and tested everything engine light stays on cant draw a code disconneted batt. stil no spark # 2,3 pass, side out of coil pack[ new packs] light still on
  11. Coil Problems

1990 Ranger xlt 2.3 Ran truck thru deep water. Everything got wet. No spark out of 2 & 3 on coil pk on passanger side. Put in new coil pck, spark plugs, ign module checked out. Did spout test, it was okay. Checked all relays & wiring. All was ok too. Engine light stays on & won't let me draw...
  12. coil pack problem

90 2.3 no spark on#2 and 3 passenger side coil pack, new wires,plugs coil pack.tested all-- ign.module ,wires, etc.did a spout test , inside cab got wet durring a tropicsl storm. truck wil run ,,<,like crap> engine light stays on cannot retrieve a code please help ,thanks:icon_confused:
  13. Cricket from Fort Pierce, FL

Having problems with coil pack on my 1990 Ford Ranger XLT. Replaced the pack, checked all electrical items including the ignition module relays etc. All are good. Replaced the spark plug wires at same time as I have lifetime warranty plugs. Everything comes out fine on testing. Any...
  14. coil pack

90 2. 3 had to drive through flooded roads <had 10 inches rain. Theres no spark from #2 and #3 out of secondary <pass. side> coil pack ,tach is fluxuating installed new coil pack,wires.plugs. had ign.module checked,+all electric items relays etc, still no spark and tachometer,truck will start...
  15. Cricket from Fl

Happy to be part of this group as it provides so much valuable knowledge from all it's members. Thanks for letting me participate.:icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad