• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Crazythingsido2

1. Crazythingsido2

brake booster problems

i thought my brake booster was bad so i replaced it. it sounded like it had a vacume leak and it "hissed" inside the car. and when i was on the brake it was making my idle rise. i put a new one in and its still doing the same thing. what could it be?
  2. Crazythingsido2

airbagit.com

go with illusivefabrications. i used to deal with others but now its mostly just illusivefab never had a problem with them
  3. Crazythingsido2

Tire/Rim sizes

im bagged on 18x9 cobra r's right now
  4. Crazythingsido2

pics at the farm

these are my senior pics with my truck me and bobbys International 1066 still not low enough
  5. Crazythingsido2

more new pics

its mostly put together now. the interior panels just need to but put in and i need to put in the roll on bed liner. i just built that console but its needs gauges and cup holders. its has a new head unit and dash speakers and 6x9s. tinted tails running light brake lights console...
  6. Crazythingsido2

new paint pics

shot my truck today the color is off a 2003 nissan 350z ill get better pics tomorrow when i pull it out of the booth
  7. Crazythingsido2

Sold my truck

dont worry it wasnt my ranger. i sold my 93 f150 today. a very say day. it was my first truck. alot of good times and great memories. ive jumped, drifted, gotten tickets,gotten dirty, broke up, got together all in this truck. its the first car ive sold so. its hard to see it go :(...
  8. Crazythingsido2

Air Baggin it!

they make this easier but nothing is going to be simple. you need to have really good welding and fabricating skills. and know a little bit about suspension. and just FYI i have about 4k in suspension parts in my truck.
  9. Crazythingsido2

new truck pics

pics from a car show at my high school 2 weeks ago the one blue piece was a test panel for the truck. in nissan nisimo blue(off the 350z) im pretty sure thats gonna be the final color of the truck hood still in the making me and my girlfriend and my bro in front of his stang at the show
  10. Crazythingsido2

92 ranger drop questions

1000 i wish.. you looking at at least 2000
  11. Crazythingsido2

...that dam cross member....

get a raised crossmember
  12. Crazythingsido2

Notchin The Frame...Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn

no way your gonna tuck 24s.
  13. Crazythingsido2

some updates

finally got my tubs in the bed. i just have to finish molding them in shaved this body seam moves the battery to the bed and moved the airbox to where the battery was and got some bucket seats out of a 91 civic im gonna fab up some brackets and pull the headrests
  14. Crazythingsido2

hood lift struts

im thinking of getting some hood lift struts and putting them on my 86s hood. my question is do they come on newer rangers and how long should they be. is this good way to go i need input thanks
  15. Crazythingsido2

shackle flip

itll be pretty close to level. you shoulg go check out rangerpowersports.com they have a whole lot more stuff on lowered trucks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad