• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Crane

1. Crane

Anyone know what these connectors are for?

My pickup is a retired Nebraska highway department truck, and when I got it I found 6 connectors sitting in the back, and I don't know what they are for, and was wondering if anyone here recognized any of them. The one on the right is labeled 802.11 b/g, so it has something to do with an...
  2. Crane

Stuck!

It has rained for about a week here in KC, and I went to an all day concert on saturday, where it continued to rain the whole day. They had me park on the grass, and at the moment I didn't even think it may be hard to get out at the end of the day. When I went to leave, I slid down a hill...
  3. Crane

Got some new lighting

Wanted to try out some led stuff for my truck, so I got a blue dome light, cause I like blue, and some license plate lights, cause one was burnt out anyway, and I think it looks good, from superbrightleds.com Heres the dome light and the license plate lights (before i put in the left led) I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad