• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by craig

1. dpfe failure

this 94 2.3l has gone through 3 dpfe. it has #4 in and seems to be ok...now. it gave off 337 code koeo, and memory 327, 337. replaced dpfe and light went out without me clearing codes. Does anyone have any clues? I am thinking of cleaning the pipe that connects on the egr valve, since I...
  2. dpfe valve problems

hello, I have replaced the dpfe valve on my 94 ranger w/2.3l this coming time will be #4. It came with the original metal one, and now it gives codes 336 (memory) and 337 (koeo). Upon removal there seems to be water inside the dpfe. this time I had the wrong dpfe and so I shook water out of...
  3. icm 94 2.3l

this is a new module, from napa, it seems it is sending no signal to waste side coil pk right side 2,3 plugs, that is the right side wire to the plug for the coil pk. that indicates bad icm right? I had put a wire to ground from icm left top hole, no screw hole in engine this is ground, right...
  4. 1994 2.3l code issues

this truck has 337 116 and 47 when running, it also shows 337 when key on engine off. a mechanic said I should try flush and refill radiator because coolant hi or lower than expected is often the thermostat stuck with trash, I had replaced thermostat recently. tried draining a small amount...
  5. ranger 94 2.3l weak sparks 2,3 towers intake side

hello, this ranger has poor spark on 2 and 3 towers of the coil pack that fires the intake side of the 4 cyl. engine. it was running very poorly, lacked power esp. up a grade, limped in to a shop I go to, rpm guage was not showing any rpm even though engine would rev up and down. mechanic...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad