• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cowboyffa84

1. Whats it worth

I found me a Ford Bronco II eddie bauer edition 4x4 the outside looks brand new no scratches no dents no rust inside is not bad but not perfect BUT it has engine problems this is what he said was wrong with it (I pulled the motor to rebuild it and found two burnt valves and a busted piston.on #5...
  2. Question please read 1989 Bronco II

Im looking at a 1989 Bronco II and their only wanting 300 for it and i have a 1983 ford ranger truck and i bought a 8inch suspension lift kit for my truck a few years back and never put it on the truck i was kinda cirious is to if the suspension lift kit would fit on the 1989 Bronco II?
  3. Pre-Bent Break Lines

where can i find Pre-Bent Break Lines at i called LMC and they said they dont have any for rangers they have them for older model chevys but not for rangers its a 1983 ford ranger 4x4
  4. Frame Parts, Truck Parts

Where is the best place to order parts for my 1983 ford ranger im thinking bout restoring it from the frame up im looking for new break lines, gas lines and ect. anyone know where the cheapist place i could find parts online? Thanks
  5. Suspension Lift Kit?

I have a 1983 ranger and im wanting to put a 6inch suspension lift kit and a 3in body on it, where can i found one under 1000 dollers? i want the whole package if i can for cheap but still want it to be able to take a good beating, it mostly for farm use and messing around down on the river. i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad