• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cowboy63645

1. building a bumper....

I have a sheet of 3/8" steel, will the 3/8's hold up to a winch, or will I be better off going with 1/4"? Any help is appreciated
  2. Wont start....hmmmmm

I have searched and searched and have not found the answer I am looking for. I have a 88' ranger, 2.9, 5 speed manual, 4x4. When I got the truck it fired right up with no problems, after I shut it off, I went out a half hour later and it acted like the battery was dead. I replaced the battery...
  3. Howdy from MO!

Howdy all, from Fredericktown, MO, just got another ranger but one a little older than I am used to. I have aquired a 1988 reg cab long bed "high rider" with a 2.9, 5 speed manual, manual t-case, 3" body lift and some 265/75/16 street tires on ranger splash wheels. The truck has seen better...
  4. Quick Question....

I recently aquired a 1988 Ranger High Rider STX, I have been looking for a 4" lift, but everyone I come across says that it will not fit this truck. So my question is, what makes this truck so special that a standard ranger lift wont fit? The truck already has a 3" bodylift and 265/75/16...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad