• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Countryboy91

1. B2 2.9 build

Ok so I found a performance shop near me thats willing to build me a one off intake manifold to put a fitech self tune throttle body on. Was curious if any ha ever gone done this road? Also would like suggestions on roller rockers trying to build either small tt 2.9 or single turbo 2.9. This...
  2. 1988 bronco xlt lift suggestions

I seen some use f150 springs for a lifting was just curious how much of a lift i should expect plus would f150 springs and fender trimming be enough for 33x12.5x15. The bronco ii is dd and weekend mud truck
  3. 1988 bronco xlt

I'm buying a 1988 bronco. 2.9 5spd 4x4. I have a ranger that I'm using for parts. I want to rebuild the motor out of my ranger which is also 2.9. I'm not really wanting to swap motors I known its not a race truck so not an issue. My question is performance cam for 2.9 or can a 4.0 cam work...
  4. 1988 bronco xlt

I'm buying a 1988 bronco. 2.9 5spd 4x4. I have a ranger that I'm using for parts. I want to rebuild the motor out of my ranger which is also 2.9. I'm not really wanting to swap motors I known its not a race truck so not an issue. My question is performance cam for 2.9 or can a 4.0 cam work...
  5. 1990 ranger

Put a transmission out of a 86 bronco in my 90 ranger but wont shift out of park suggestions?
  6. Bronco 2 project need help and suggestions

Buying a 1988 bronco 2 off a friend. It has 2.9 5spd man transfer case. But wanting to lift it and etc. Was curious if early bronco items would work like the bolt in roll cage possibly the removable roof axles etc. Any one ever us parts off the early bronco besides the axles? Was thinking bout...
  7. Need help with transmission wiring

I have a 1990 ford ranger ext cab short bed with 2.9 a4ld stock height 31x10.5x15. My stock transmission went out so I put one in I had from a 1986 Bronco 2 that also had a 2.9. But my issue is with the neutral safety switch. I believe it is shot. But can't get it out, the housing on it is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad