• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by corona

1. corona

How to: Camper Shell with bed liner?

Hey guys, I'm getting a used camper shell tomorrow for my short bed. My question is how do I attach it if it has a bedliner that goes over the rails?
  2. corona

Tow capacity for a 2.3??

I want to get a cargo trailer to do a long distance move from coast to coast but am wondering if my 2.3 can handle it. What have you guys towed with your 2.3? Does it have the power to make it up the hills?
  3. corona

Did I go too far to save my tint?

I wanna know if I'm in over my head. I live in MA and have an inspection this month so rather than stripping my 13% tint I went to a junk yard and bought the driver and passenger windows for 15 a piece. (Cheaper than getting retinted). I figured a quick swap, get the sticker, then swap back and...
  4. corona

Will the door glass from a 98 fit on a 94??

Im trying to buy the passenger and driver side windows to do a temp switch for inspection. (I have dark tint) Not sure if a 98 would fit my 94 though
  5. corona

Solve my problem and make $25

Fuel pump doesn't start. Schrader valve shows no pressure. I just replaced relay. Fuses r fine.Brand new fuel pump and filter. Inertia (fuel cutoff switch) is fine. Relay shows 12.4v with multimeter, inertia has 6.8v, and fuel pump has 6.8v. Not sure where the faulty wire is or what exactly l'm...
  6. corona

Bought a new fuel pump for nothing! Electrical problem?

Hey guys I've got a bit of a problem here. My fuel pump doesn't run because of some faulty wire I'm assuming. I don't know the first thing when it comes to "fixing shorted wires" if thats what the solution is. I was hoping someone could tell me what to do specifically. I've narrowed down the...
  7. corona

Any Junk Yards in MA??

Particularly in the Boston area. Ive tried finding places online or on the paper but I guess only locals would know.:icon_confused:
  8. corona

Out Of Ideas... Dead Ranger!!!

Bout 3 weeks ago I pulled into a gas station to get gas. Turned off the engine, pumped gas, then when I went to turn it on.. well... it didnt turn on!! So I popped the hood and saw that a boot was completely off a spark plug. Thought it'd be as easy as plug and go but still nothing. I'll admit I...
  9. corona

Near flawless '97 4x4 WAS my 1st Ranger>>Let me know what you think

Bought this a few years ago and had it for almost 2 yrs. Its a 97 2.3L got new rims and (bigger) tires which made it a bit more sluggish considering the engine size.. Thought about lifting it but would probably have slowed to a crawl with even bigger tires.. It had barely crossed 100k miles when...
  10. corona

Teal Truck

This is my current truck bought it a year ago. Its a 94 2.3L 2WD max at 90mph downhill :yahoo: but great on gas. I've replaced the spring hangers, cab bushings, and a cab mount. I also used a grinder to clean off all the rust then sprayed everything to slow down the rust process. Crazy I've...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad