• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cookiemonster

1. cookiemonster

D35 with 44 outers..anyone done it?

Planning to swap to 44 outers on my ranger! I have all the parts, Just have a couple question. Do the d44 outers stick out any further then the d35 outers? (track width difference?) Should i get adapters to make the front wheels 5x4.5, Or adapt the rear to 5x5.5? (have wheels available for...
  2. cookiemonster

Got a little stuck

So me an a couple buddies went wheelin sunday. I got stuck a couple times, though i smoked the clutch...turns out just warped the flywheel lol Heres a couple pics for ya guys, i have a couple good videos but my friends phone won't let him send them :( After the first run through my brother...
  3. cookiemonster

finally lifted with tires...

Sorry the pics kinda suck but im kinda excited! before After
  4. cookiemonster

cookiemonster's power ranger

Kinda new to the forum....i've been lurking for awhile. Figured id start a project thread since my ranger will be under going alot of changes! Plans for the truck; install 3" bl 33x10.5x15 custom bumpers rock sliders new fogs new wheels leveling kit future plans due to expenses: 6" skyjacker...
  5. cookiemonster

93 "blue power ranger"

So im new to the forum here and just figured id post up my truck....one have one pic of it at the moment... its a 93 ranger 4x4 5spd single cab long bed with 175xxx miles. Plans are leveling kit and 3 inch body lift for now.....and i just picked up a set of 33's for it and new american racing...
  6. cookiemonster

noob to trs

been lurking for about a year or so.....I am a die hard ford lover, i bleed ford blue. I just picked up a 93 ranger and figured what a better time to join. I have had many vehicles before this and alot of projects. if you guys wanna know about them i will fill ya in but im just here to say...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad