• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by clinton

1. whats the differnts

what is the different between a edge and sport 2 wd spindles
  2. trans

i have a 89 4x4 ranger with a a4ld trans. What trucks can i get one out of that is a bolt in
  3. what tranny fits my truck

i have a 89 4x4 ranger with a automatic what trans will fit in it . I cant fined a tranny any where around. The salvage yards say i can only get a trans out of a 88-89 ranger or bronco
  4. slipping trans

i have a 89 ranger 4x4 i feel like it slipping but when u put it in 4 low it dont slip is it the trans or transfer going bad
  5. 4x4 trans

i have a 4x4 trans going bad all i seem to fined it 2 wheel trans how hard is it to convert
  6. lift for 2003 sports trac

trying 2 find out if spindels will work off a f150 will on my truck.
  7. spindles

i was going to buy a 2002 ranger but i found a 2001 one cheaper. before i buy it a was wounding if some one could the me if the spindles on my 2000 ranger which only has abs on the rear is the same as a 2001 with abs on all 4 corners.i have a 6in lift know i just want to use in on what ever new...
  8. spindles on 2wd

i went to buy a 2001 ranger today instead of the 2002 ranger and i notice that the 2001 has abs on all 4. my 2000 ranger only has it on the rear. is there a different between the 2000 spindles and the 2001 spindles.
  9. suspension ?

i have a 2000 ranger 2wd and im thinking about buying a 2002 2wd. i have a 6 in lift on my 2000. i was wounding if my suspension will work off my 2000
  10. spindles

i have a 2000 ranger with a 6'' lift and 3'' body. i was wondering if the spindles off my ranger will work on 03 sport trac.
  11. convert 2wd to 4wd

i was wondering if anyone could tell me if you can take a 2wd drive ranger and convert it over to 4wd

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad