• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by CJDurden

1. Manual Transmission won't go into gear

So I let her sit for a day. I went out this morning and she went into all gears with the engine on and cold. I put it in neutral and let her get to normal temp and tried again. Went into all gears fine, no grinding or anything. So I decided to give it a test run. Drove it around the block...
  2. Manual Transmission won't go into gear

Update Ok so I went out there and checked the fluid. It was full. With the truck off I put it in gear and started it. It feels like it catches just a teeny bit but not enough to really count as "grabbing". When I started it like that I could shift all the gears with it running and pressing and...
  3. Manual Transmission won't go into gear

One day shifted fine no issues, the next it won't go into any gear with the engine on. With the engine off, it will go into all gears just fine. My truck is a 1997 Mazda B2300 with the 2.3L engine. It has the manual 5 speed from factory and the whole truck is original. I checked to see if there...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad