• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by chrmaka

1. Custom Intake Question

Okay to you guys that built a custom intake. I'm looking at building a better flowing intake with an open element filter. I'm stumped right now for what to do with the MAF. What did you guys use for a MAF housing that worked on your truck. My truck is a 2006 sport.
  2. Carpet Question

Okay I'm looking at getting just some cheep carpet to place over my rubber flooring in my 06 sport (4 door). How much do i need? I'm not looking at spending for a molded carpet, just a roll in. Thanks.
  3. Upper C' Arms Question

Okay, are the upper control arms different for torsion bar trucks? or are they the same as coil-spring trucks? Thanks
  4. U-bolts Question.

Okay. I'm lowering my sport right now, and i'm looking for some u-bolts to replace my stock ones. The reason is, when i delete my lift block, they'll be too long to tighten normally. Are there any other rangers that i could pull u-bolts off a previous ranger or a part number i can search to get...
  5. Torsion bar drop

Firs thing i did was an alignment.
  6. Torsion bar drop

And plus, negative. camber on a 28 inch tall tire would look quite sumb
  7. Torsion bar drop

Josh, I understand what camber Is, I want to maintain some degree of steering and handling. I also want to keep tire wear to a minimum, but yet I have my toe out to maximum factory tolerance.
  8. Torsion bar drop

In the bag I'm going to do a lift block delete, but I'll want to keep my current stance angle, when I drop the lift block out I'm wanting the front dropped slightly more so I keep the look I got now, just with less wheel gap
  9. Torsion bar drop

Josh, I am on rps, and I'm wanting to avoid flipping my keys due to the camber you get from it. I still use my truck for the occasional trip to the scrap yard or yard work. And camber would severely lessen the load I could do, plus make it a pain in the ads to drive around my yard. But thanks...
  10. Torsion bar drop

Note, the truck is a 2006 sport 2wd.
  11. Torsion bar drop

Okay guys, I have completely decreased the torsion bars, I'm looking for another inch, maybe two. What's my next step? Thanks.
  12. Noob here, few questions.

Okay, i'm looking at this 1985 ranger, 2wd 4spd manual, I6. Any particular things i need to look out for? I'm considering buying it as a resto-mod. The drivers door and tailgate is rusted out, but no biggie since the local junkyard has a few 80's rangers. Also, the dude is asking 300$ + parts to...
  13. The 2006 Sport

Currently i have done: Performance: Torsion Bar front drop, 1.5 inches. Intake resignator/baffle/snorkel delete _________________________________________________ Exterior: Boosted Fogs Crown Vic 2 horn retrofit _________________________________________________ Interior: Lumbar support retrofit...
  14. HVAC Controls Interchangeability Question.

Okay i have a question. I have a Crown Vic Electronic HVAC Control unit. I'm wondering if it will work in my 06 Sport. Its out of my 04 CV Sport.
  15. Injector Questions.

Okay, I have a few parts from my old cars laying around, and i have a few compatibility concerns. What size are the stock injectors on the 2006 3.0's? What is the spray of the injectors? (21 lbs, 24 lbs, ect.) Also for a minor injector bump would it be necessary to get an 70mm MAF, zip tube...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad