• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Christo95

1. Christo95

Leaking.....

So i noticed that the front end was leaking the other day. i really havent gotten around to checking it out. i know its comming from the front diff. any ideas on what i should do? Or any ideas on how hard it is to pull that apart to fix whatever it is? Thanks Ryan
  2. Christo95

another 15x10 question

Will the 15x10 rock crawler rims make it so i cant turn?
  3. Christo95

15x10 Help

can you fit 31 10.5's on the 15x10's?
  4. Christo95

Colorado....

Just wondering how many people that post on here are from colorado....:icon_twisted:
  5. Christo95

What to do at lunch....

Went muddin on my luch hour yesterday.....just thought i would share.
  6. Christo95

Rough Country Steering Stabilizer

Anyone know how to mount in to the frame? Having a hard time getting it to line up. Please help me out guys. Thanks
  7. Christo95

Backspacing(even tho its prob been answered)

Just wondering if anyone had some pictures of their truck with aftermarket backspacing? It would help me out alot. Thanks
  8. Christo95

best thing to listen to...

Just wanna see what you guys listen to when your out wheelin, What your fav bang,album,song or if you even jam out when you wheelin. i usually start it off with a little Lamb Of God:icon_hornsup:. then it kinda turns into a shuffle.
  9. Christo95

Brake lines

will the break lines/hoses off a f-150 fit on my 95 ranger? Of any help on where to find longer lines cheep?
  10. Christo95

What size

What is the bolt pattern for my 95 ranger? Its driving me crazy not knowing. haha
  11. Christo95

Timing Cover help!!!!!

So awhile back i broke the timing cover on me girlfriends 84 bronco. last night decided to pull it off. i got everything pulled except for the timing cover. anyone know a special way to get the damn thing off? Please any help would be great!:icon_thumby:
  12. Christo95

Best plase to buy rims

looking to find some rock crawler rims. just trying to find the best deal
  13. Christo95

Straight or Independent?

So im thrown on a 4in suspension lift on me truck. prob a body lift to at some point. i was plannin on fab my own winch bumper too...but i have a bunch of buddys that think i need a solid front to throw a winch bumper on. I think they are crazy would much rather have the independent. What do you...
  14. Christo95

Some ideas?...

I'm new to this thread... well kind i've learn a bunch of things on here just on the outside looking in... Thanks to everyone for the great posts.:icon_thumby: Just asking some people for some great ideas for my truck. finally getting around to making it a beast... just thought i would ask...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad