• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by chrisparks201

1. chrisparks201

looking into another bronco II.

i found another bronco II with the 4.0l conversion done, is there anything i should look for to make sure the conversion was done right. He says the transmission has been completely rebuilt with the bigger bearing assemblies. any help would be great i have no idea what to look for.
  2. chrisparks201

installing add a leafs

I am installing add a leafs in my bronco II they are pro comp 2 inch AAL i am having trouble with the spring clamp that holds the leafs together i cant get the AAL in. any tips would be great.
  3. chrisparks201

shocks

Heyyy... i ordered some 2 inch coil spacers and add a leafs, my shocks are not in very good condition so i'm going to get a new set. My truck is a daily driver and trail truck. Any suggestions would be great. :rockon:
  4. chrisparks201

my 90 BII

It is auto.. have had it for a little while now it is my daily drive just about at 180 000. Not alot done to it as it stands right now hoping to start to do more to it when spring comes around. I will get some newer pics tommorow with the grill guard and rear flexy flares on(havent got around to...
  5. chrisparks201

trans problems

i have a 1990 bronco 2 its auto i know they arent the best but when i take it out before its warmed up all the way i take off and it wont shift. i havent had the bronco for very long and it just started doing it a few days ago. just wondering what you guys think, thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad