• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Chingadera

1. 2002 head gasket change problem?

Im doing a head gasket on a 2002 ranger 4cyl. I cant get the front engine cover off? Are there bolts behind the fan pulley holding it on? I can seem to find anymore holding it. Also I cant seem to get the fan pulley off. Is it screwed on or pressed on. I tried a puller with no luck. Looks...
  2. 2.8L valve lash?

My 2.8L bronco II is making a ticking sound under the driver side valve cover like it needs and adjustment on a rocker or something. Anyone know how to set it? Does it have a clearance or do you just snug it up until it stops ticking and give it a 1/2 turn like and old chevy or something?
  3. starter soleniod wiring?

Ok just making sure before I fry something. On the starter solenoid on a 1984 BII 2.8 I just connect the positive cable to the solenoid and then on the other side run it down to the starter? Next question wich 2 small wires connect to the solenoid and which post do they go on?
  4. starter bolts and bell housing bolts????

I am trying to save a bronco II that was used as a parts truck for a while. I put a new motor in it and have replaced a ton of other stuff. Now I have a problem. I need bell housing bolts and starter bolts? I think the bell bolts are M10X1.50 but I don't have a clue on what bolts hold the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad