• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ceejkay

1. ceejkay

my interior 05 xl

figured i would show you guys my interior on my 05.. 90 mustang gt seats and mountaineer console.. i wrapped the console in the center of the old seat.. reason for the change... i just got a puppy a few weeks ago and she got really sick. so i took her to the vet and on the way back she pooped...
  2. ceejkay

99 escalade

99 escalade pics inside figured my other truck would belong here.. long story short... got a great deal on the truck, it had a new tranny put in 6months before i bought it.. but had a nasty miss to it and the entire front suspension was falling apart.. i kid you not one of the a arm bolts had 1...
  3. ceejkay

05 2wd with coils lean

ok guys i know this is a common issue with these trucks and its normal.. well i cannot accept that and i will not.. i use my truck as a truck and would like to get up to oem or 1-2" lift and not just swap sides to level out. its also almost a 3" difference from side to side. The problem is where...
  4. ceejkay

05 ranger from texas

Hey guys i just wanted to introduce my self and my truck.. My name is Corey or known every where as ceejkay... my truck is an 05 extended cab and is now in need of some work.. It seems everytime im looking into something it brings me here, so i figured i would register.. So far ive been looking...
  5. ceejkay

synthetic oil?

Any one have any thoughts on using synthetic oil? do our engines like it, not like it? i usually average 400-500 miles a week so 5-8k miles between oil changes are nice. just want to make sure im not causing and unnecessary damage by running it. if it matters im using mobile1.
  6. ceejkay

05 in south florida

So i bought my 05 a few months ago, from a dealer that sells fleet vehicles. With the truck came all service records, that were all done on time. It is a extended cab with the 3.0. With it being a fleet base model from ford it lacks some luxuries. like no cruise control, manual locks, manual...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad