• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Catterman

1. Catterman

Brake/ABS light on - soft pedel

Hey all, my brakes have been soft for a while, and the last two weeks got worse. I finally decided to try and bleed them but it didn't help any and besides that bleeding them caused my ABS and Brake light to be on. My two front ones bleed pretty easy, and I got clear fluid out of them. My...
  2. Catterman

1990 cranks but won't start

Hey guys, my 1990 B2 auto 4x4 had an issue over the past month. Once every 4 days while at a stop light it would just die. I could easily restart and then drive on. Then (might not be related) two weeks ago my tach gauge started just fluttering unusually, if my engine was at 1000 rpm the...
  3. Catterman

Where to find interior panels???

The junk yards close to me have ZERO bronco II's... I need some brown/tan interior panels that go from the rear hatch up to the front seats. Both on the left and right side. Where can a guy find some of these? Mine are all cut to bits... THanks for the help! :beer:
  4. Catterman

Ignition switch question

Hey guys, on my 1990 B2 the radio and wipers don't always work. I have to fiddle with the ignition switch and then they will work. so... Do I need a new ignition switch or something else? Could there just be a loose connection there? Thanks so much!:beer:
  5. Catterman

1990 B2 no radio or wipers?

Well my B2 had the radio go out, no power to it at all including clock (aftermarket Pioneer been in for years). The next morning I noticed my wipers weren't working either... But from what I can tell they are on a separate fuse and both seem okay. Any idea where I should start? Everything...
  6. Catterman

Wheels/rims and ride quality question

Hey all. I have 33" mudder tires on my 1990 B2 Auto 4x4 and a 6" lift. Seems like every bump in the road I can feel in the steering wheel. On top of that, my tires are very deep lug, and I just don't need it like that even though it looks cool. I would much rather have some 31" or 33" that...
  7. Catterman

Everything goes dead while driving except engine

My B2 has been sitting most of the summer, and now I am getting it ready to either sell or drive this winter. I am still having low fuel pressure at 20 psi, and hope to get my new fuel pump in this weekend. For my question here, while I drive it, the whole truck will go dead! Gauges go to...
  8. Catterman

B2 low fuel pressure

Thank for your help, I finally found my fuel injection pressure testing spot. :) Now I hooked up the gauge and it was a steady 15, with a peak of 20 on occasion. While cranking the engine to start it was zero for a while before finally getting going (7 seconds maybe?) So, I have replaced...
  9. Catterman

How to check fuel pressure?

I have a fuel injection pressure testing gauge, but for the life of me I can't find the location to hood it up to. I even tried searching Youtube, Google, and this site and no luck. Anyone have a picture of where that connection is made?
  10. Catterman

Something strange that happened to my B2

While driving down the road, all my gauges and lights when dead for about 1 second, then when I just touched the shift lever to put it in neutral and see if the truck was still running or not (I couldn't tell, as my tires make so much noise - going about 40mph) everything came back on. I drove...
  11. Catterman

DIY Transmission filter/fluid change

I think I am going to change my tranny fluid and filter. After a lot of searching, I pulled these directions up off this site somewhere, but they don't seem to be specific to the B2. Does anyone know if there are pictures and directions out here for doing it already, or should I just follow...
  12. Catterman

Need help asap, died and won't turn over

Was driving to work today and my 1990 B2 just died, no lights, radio, etc except the check engine light and battery light stayed on. Power locks wouldn't even work. I tried disconnecting the battery, then hooking it back up again and was able to use my locks, but when I went to start it the...
  13. Catterman

Fuel pump question

Which one do I need? Got a 1990, and i8t takes a good amount (5 seconds) of cranking before she will fire. Seems to lack fuel for the first few seconds after that before it runs smooth. Fuel pump is really noisey too. Thanks! BLACK-MAXX Part # BM13K Fuel Pump and Strainer Kit;w/Fuel...
  14. Catterman

I keep blowing turn signal fuses! HELP!

1990 B2, I even thought it was something with the switch, but I swaped that out and I still keep poping that 15amp fuse for the turn signals. Any idea what I should check next? Thanks!
  15. Catterman

Fuel line question

On my 1990 B2, the end of the fuel line doesn't seem right. I contacted the previous owner and he says that it broke on him out on the trail, he had to cut the access hole in the back, and then used zip ties to keep it on. It seems very weak and I think it is the cause of my truck taking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad