• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Catahoula

1. Catahoula

colorado 4x4 clubs??

Can anyone recomend a club in nothern Denver to Loveland/Greely?? I'm actually close to brighton. I would like to find one that I can help with. thanks
  2. Catahoula

Ford 8.8 & Dana 35 gearing

I recently picked up front and rear axles from a 91 explorer. 8.8 Ford rear and a Dana 35 front, both with the 3.73 gear ratio Traction Loc rear for my 88 BII I would like to replace the gearing to maybe 4.56 or something along those lines with lockers ( probably electric but havn't decided )...
  3. Catahoula

Front Axle Swap 88 BII

It is my undrestanding that the solid front axle from a 94 explorer is a straight swap. with the exception of shortening the drive shaft. what I don't understand ( excuse me forn my ignorance ) is that if it is a bolt in swap then does that mean that no other modifications need to be made to...
  4. Catahoula

greetings from Colorado

Hello to all and to all a hello!! I am obviously new here so let me say howdy. I have a 2002 ranger edge and a 1988 Eddie Bauer BII. I am just getting started on building th BII for agressive wheein and probably some small modificationds to by Ranger. So I will probably have some questions for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad