• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Car Enthusiast

1. a4ld swappability

Needing an automatic tranny so I can sell my bronco and I am just wondering if all of the a4ld's were the same all the way up to 94? Also do they come in other vehicles other than rbv's? I have my eye on a 93 and a 94 and they don't want much for them but I want to make sure it will work so I...
  2. Fade to Black L.E.?

Anyone heard of this? Is it a Ford edition or an aftermarket stripe thing?
  3. 2wd to 4wd tranny

I have found a donor explorer for my 4.0 liter swap but it is a 2wd 5speed, can I put the transfer case on the back of that later on, or will I not be able to use that tranny?
  4. Wat?

I thought maybe at first it was a ranger with a bronco roof, but I don't think so this site was kind of cool where I found the pic http://www.4x4offroads.com/4x4-snow-pictures.html
  5. K Member question

Are the K Members the same between a 91-94 explorer and 1990 bii? I am wondering as I have my eye on a couple explorers that are for sale, and I want to swap in the complete drivetrain and 4wd from the explorer. If the k members are the same, then that would make it a lot easier to just unbolt...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad