• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by CamTheHedgehog

1. CamTheHedgehog

Meet n greet at Max Patch?

I would love to, but that is the day after I leave for Iowa, to work the summer at a camp there.
  2. CamTheHedgehog

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Screws with trim caps are an even better idea. But they probably switched to clips for cost reasons.
  3. CamTheHedgehog

Yeah, I saw where your screws were and wasn't a fan. I just used the included christmas tree clips with the Glowshift pod, which made install easy. But if I ever have to remove it, it's gonna be a pain.
  4. CamTheHedgehog

Finally finished up the install on my pillar gauges, with help from @Uncle Gump . I went with water temp and oil pressure, as those two are the most vague on the factory cluster, and oil pressure is the life of the 4.0L tensioners. Sensors aren’t hooked up yet, I have to drain oil and coolant to...
  5. CamTheHedgehog

What to do with unwanted engines?

Out of curiosity, what all transmissions do you have? Asking for a friend of course :icon_twisted:
  6. CamTheHedgehog

Newby

Welcome to the forum! Cool to see someone from my neck of the woods! And I agree with RobbieD, having had two rangers at one time, that two's better than one!
  7. CamTheHedgehog

2002 ranger 4.0 keeps blowing fuse 26

It probably is, just figured I’d chime in there too.
  8. CamTheHedgehog

Are you sure your code is 29? Because code 29 is for “incorrect vehicle identification code”, i.e. the VINs flashed to both the PCM and RCM are not the same. There is very little on code 29, some say it doesn’t even exist. I did find this post over on ford-trucks.com. It is possible, though I...
  9. CamTheHedgehog

The restraint module is under the cupholder on the floor, bolted to the transmission tunnel. You will either have to remove the cupholder, or if a manual, the shifter boot and trim.
  10. CamTheHedgehog

My best guess is that something in the one touch window relay is fried, since that’s the only thing that changes if the fuse blows. If I remember correctly, the one touch function is on a different fuse than the “normal” power window function, which is why that still works when the relay is...
  11. CamTheHedgehog

Impossible. Those online chat thingy’s never get results! Bgunner is a wizard guys.
  12. CamTheHedgehog

Don’t tell me the transmission crossmember is attached the same way the leaf spring hangers are… ouch.
  13. CamTheHedgehog

Best height for pillar gauge pod?

Oooh... I like that idea. I may have to borrow that. Especially for when I venture up midwest this summer, I do a decent bit of trail riding there (it's not just ALL cornfields).
  14. CamTheHedgehog

Put the hitch on last night, got pics of it today. I went with the curt round tube, as the square tube is too much of an eyesore for me. I like the more hidden look of the round tube.
  15. CamTheHedgehog

Best height for pillar gauge pod?

Awesome! This is exactly what I wanted, that position looks like a good middle ground.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad